Twitter is a great way to find FREE stuff and discounts on products. Here are some of the companies I follow – many of which tweet promotions, FREEBIES and new product information. If you’re on Twitter (and you should be) follow these companies to get lots of good stuff. Also check out The 10 Commandments of Twitter.
If you’ve been planning worship for very long, you know that you rarely ever sing a song in the same key an artist records it in. Most original songs are just too high for the average church attender to be able sing comfortably. You also know that it is helpful for your band and vocalists to hear and practice the song in the key they will be playing it in.
RiseUp Resources is a ministry of Generation Church in Noblesville, IN. They offer FREE downloads of Countdowns, Photoshop Files, and Sermon Packs. They are a new site and don’t have a ton of stuff online yet, but they promise to be adding more stuff in the future.
Another website, really?
Why waste time with another website when others already have great sites to offer?
My goal for this site is to provide churches and ministries with FREE and inexpensive resources they can use for Worship, Media and Technology. There are a lot of good sites out there and many of them provide or link to quality resources – but most of them only provide resources for very specific products.
Subscribe Via Email
- Help 4 Haiti, Video 4 You
- FREE Videos from The NAFWB
- G3Worship.com Worship Pak Sale
- jason fox on Free Stock Footage
- TripleWide Mediz on Big Box Retailers
- Church Motion Graphics on Subscriptions
- Adrian Smith on Loops & Click Tracks
- Betty Kwai on Free Christian Music
- jkriggs: Great job tonight by all the kids and volunteers - thanks @allisonmriggs for being so wonderful. #KidsChoir #fb http://t.co/kafHHK5DcV May 20, 2013
- jkriggs: Humility is a by product of walking with Jesus. @LouieGiglio #preachingrocket #fb May 16, 2013
- jkriggs: Andrew's K5 graduation - so thankful for these three and @allisonmriggs #fb http://t.co/HdEnOR4i8j May 15, 2013
- jkriggs: RT @gigi1185: A group of 5 year olds on stage always equals a good time! #toocute #nephews hood42286 http://t.co/1xs0kt6nkS May 15, 2013
- jkriggs: If you wait until the last minute to prepare, you'll never be able to truly minister to your team. #WorshipLeader #fb May 14, 2013