UPDATE: So $200 is too much? Effective immediately I have lowered the cost of each video to $100. Space is limited so sign up now if you’d like me to help communicate your ministry vision.
I have the privilege to go to Haiti over Spring Break with a mission’s team from my Church. We will be working at an orphanage in Port de Paix – which is on the North West side of the island.
To help raise money for the the trip, I am offering to produce, edit and publish a 2 minute video to help promote your ministry or event. I am asking for a donation of
$200 (only $100 now!) for each video. It’s a win-win. You get a quality, great looking video for promotion and I get to go to Haiti to help share the love of Jesus with those who desperately need some good news.
This past summer I had the privilege to make a few videos that were used in the services of the National Association of Free Will Baptist (NAFWB). The theme for the week was “God Is Faithful” so I tried to match the overall theme design with the videos.
We used a countdown before each service to help people know when the service would begin.
Today’s New Worship Resource is TheIncrease.org.
The Increase uses film to share the life stories of athletes who have a desire for Christ to be exalted above their own names. They currently have short films from Lance Berkman (St. Louis Cardinals), Brett Carroll (Washington Nationals), Miles McPherson (former NFL player) and more. They also plan to add more stories and more athletes over time.
Today’s New Worship Resource is a subscription based site that gives it’s subscribers complete access to all their media for one low price.
And I mean low.
ChurchMediaToday.com offers unlimited downloads for a year, for only $39.95.
That’s less than $4 a month.
They have Countdowns, Powerpoints, Motions, Announcement Slides, Backgrounds, Bulletin Art, and more – over 1000 files and they add new media every week.
Today’s New Worship Resource is not new, but it’s a great resource that you should consider for your Worship ministry.
G3Worship.com is a music publishing company that has been producing music for 12 years. With over 300 songs in their catalog they are sure to have something you will like and can use in your church.
Today’s New Worship Resource features two relatively new sites (a quick post so you can get back to work!).
Twitter is a great way to find FREE stuff and discounts on products. Here are some of the companies I follow – many of which tweet promotions, FREEBIES and new product information. If you’re on Twitter (and you should be) follow these companies to get lots of good stuff. Also check out The 10 Commandments of Twitter.
Subscribe Via Email
- Help 4 Haiti, Video 4 You
- FREE Videos from The NAFWB
- G3Worship.com Worship Pak Sale
- jason fox on Free Stock Footage
- TripleWide Mediz on Big Box Retailers
- Church Motion Graphics on Subscriptions
- Adrian Smith on Loops & Click Tracks
- Betty Kwai on Free Christian Music
- jkriggs: Be known by what you're for, not by what you're against. #CatalystLeader #fb May 22, 2013
- jkriggs: Great job tonight by all the kids and volunteers - thanks @allisonmriggs for being so wonderful. #KidsChoir #fb http://t.co/kafHHK5DcV May 20, 2013
- jkriggs: Humility is a by product of walking with Jesus. @LouieGiglio #preachingrocket #fb May 16, 2013
- jkriggs: Andrew's K5 graduation - so thankful for these three and @allisonmriggs #fb http://t.co/HdEnOR4i8j May 15, 2013
- jkriggs: RT @gigi1185: A group of 5 year olds on stage always equals a good time! #toocute #nephews hood42286 http://t.co/1xs0kt6nkS May 15, 2013