UPDATE: So $200 is too much? Effective immediately I have lowered the cost of each video to $100. Space is limited so sign up now if you’d like me to help communicate your ministry vision.
I have the privilege to go to Haiti over Spring Break with a mission’s team from my Church. We will be working at an orphanage in Port de Paix – which is on the North West side of the island.
To help raise money for the the trip, I am offering to produce, edit and publish a 2 minute video to help promote your ministry or event. I am asking for a donation of
$200 (only $100 now!) for each video. It’s a win-win. You get a quality, great looking video for promotion and I get to go to Haiti to help share the love of Jesus with those who desperately need some good news.
Here’s what some of my clients have to say about their experience.
Our video was a huge asset in our support raising process. It kept our message on point and connected with people we wouldn’t have been able to connect with otherwise.
Joshua has the ability to produce very cost effective, high impact videos.
Joshua was very helpful in taking my thoughts on what our video would look like and making it a reality.
Here’s a Demo Reel of some of the videos I’ve done this past year.
If you have questions or would like to order a video for your ministry, fill out the form below and I will contact you soon. Thanks for the opportunity to help your ministry in this way. And thanks for helping me get to Haiti.Fill out this form if you have questions or would like to order a video for your ministry.
What do I get?
You will receive one 2 minute HD (1080P) video that promotes your ministry or event. It can be in any format you choose and can be delivered either online or by DVD in the mail.
In what ways is it helpful to use video?
Promote or announce any of the following:
- Upcoming Sermon Series
- Outreach Event
- Teen / Children’s Event
- Church / Pastor Anniversary or Homecoming
- Vacation Bible School
- Revival Services
- Weekly Announcements
- Women’s / Men’s Retreat
- Christmas Services
- Overall Ministry
Why should I use video to promote stuff?
Video is one of the most effective forms of communication. People remember video. It’s now more accessible than ever – iPads, phones, Facebook, Etc. It shows you are serious about your event / ministry. It’s easily shared with others and has the potential to reach more people than print or spoken word. One YouTube video recently passed 1 Billion views!
What footage will be used?
You will have Three options to choose from.
1. Your own personal footage / talent – footage you shoot and then upload to “The Cloud” and allow me to download to use in your video.
2. Stock / B-roll – this will be generic footage I will find that will enhance, what is being promoted.
3. Custom Talent – footage that I shoot of an “actor” using a script that you choose for your event.
How long will it take to get the finished product?
That will depend on your deadlines. But usually two – three weeks from first contact. Videos will be delivered in the order they are ordered, so if your event is approaching quickly, confirm your order soon.
Please note: My trip to Haiti is March 17 – 24 so some videos might be delivered after my trip is completed, however your donation is not expected until you have received the product and are happy with it.
How do I make my donation for your trip?
You can send a check to: Bethany Church, 100 N. Olive Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012 (Memo: Joshua Riggs, Haiti)
Or you can pay online with a credit or debit card by clicking here.
How much does a video cost?
The suggested donation for each video is
$200 (Now only $100!).
Can I request changes to the video?
Yes, I will work with you to make sure you are happy with the finished product.
Will my video have music, if so what kind?
If you want music (which I recommend) yes it will. I will find out what style of video you are looking for and find something suitable.
Please note: I cannot use an original artist’s (i.e. Tomlin, Gaither) song because those songs are copyrighted and take a lot of time and money to get permission to use. The track I use will only be music (no words) and it will be royalty free.
Can I post the video online or make copies on DVD?
Yes, you will have legal rights to distribute the video anywhere you choose:
YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Website, DVD, Etc.
I’d like a shorter / longer video. Is that possible?
I’m sure we can work something out. Send me an email and let’s talk.
I have more questions, how can I contact you?
Post a comment
Subscribe Via Email
- Help 4 Haiti, Video 4 You
- FREE Videos from The NAFWB
- G3Worship.com Worship Pak Sale
- jason fox on Free Stock Footage
- TripleWide Mediz on Big Box Retailers
- Church Motion Graphics on Subscriptions
- Adrian Smith on Loops & Click Tracks
- Betty Kwai on Free Christian Music
- jkriggs: Awards Chapel #SummitChristianAcademy #proudparents http://t.co/GVMniKTGXP May 24, 2013
- jkriggs: 2 of 2: then we're demanding cultural elements not Biblical ones. @edstetzer May 24, 2013
- jkriggs: 1 of 2: If we demand things in worship that cannot be demanded in every culture around the world... @edstetzer May 24, 2013
- jkriggs: Quit whining, you're sharp, go fix it. @craiggroeschel #fb May 23, 2013
- jkriggs: .@bradlomenick Finished #CatalystLeader last night. Some great principles I'll be putting into practice. Thanks 4 your Kingdom work. May 22, 2013